🎁 Winter Wishlist

wishlist
winter
giving

medium ,

file

It’s that time of year again where we all start whipping out our winter Wishlists! Dame seems to think Winter is here to fulfill all her wishes - um, sorry pal, that isn’t how this cookie is getting crumbled this year. :santa::cookie::milk_glass:

This thread is for you to post your references on, and for others who are feeling extra generous this holiday season to pluck from, create and place their gift under our community tree to be revealed on the 25th!

Please fill out the form below if you are interested in generous members creating handmade gifts for you - whether it be in the form of crafts, digital artwork, poetry, writing, or whatever their heart desires to create based on the information you have provided! We are including a slot in the form for you to provide an Amazon wishlist if you have one. Please be mindful if you do so and try to have smaller, low-priced items on the list available.

Louloudia Forum Username: 
Reference(s): 
Tell us a few things about yourself & your interests: 
What is one happy memory you have from 2018?:
If you have an Amazon Wishlist, what is the link?:

:snowflake: Adorn The Tree

Louloudia Forum Username: PRiDE

Reference(s): Ilska | Resolution | Eunoia | Draugr

Tell us a few things about yourself & your interests: Hm. I like dogs and monsters and angels and Warcraft.

What is one happy memory you have from 2018?: This is actually fairly hard for me, as 2018 has been a year of loss for me. I think my best one is that Vivec got to roam the fields he grew up in one last time before he passed. I hate losing him, but I am so thankful he got to return to the place he loved.

If you have an Amazon Wishlist, what is the link?: Honestly, just use the dogs’ wishlist (as well as being my ‘I need to buy later’ list):
http://a.co/5lP4HOU

This is such a generous and neat thing for the community to do!!! I would love to be a part of it.

Louloudia Forum Username: Andes

Reference(s): Andes | Cypress | Thistle

Tell us a few things about yourself & your interests: I really like peanut butter and storms and Pokemon and CATS!

What is one happy memory you have from 2018?: Honestly, I’ve had a lot of happiness this year compared to other years because I have the best friends I could ever hope for.

If you have an Amazon Wishlist, what is the link?: I only just recently made an Amazon account that uses my preferred name, so my Wisshlisst iss sstill being worked on, but if you’re still interested, you can find it here!