King's TOS/TOU

[center][size=200]2017 TOS[/size]

PLEASE NOTE MY TOS DOES NOT OVERRIDE OTHER ARTIST’S TOS UNLESS I HAVE GAINED PERMISSION.
THIS GOES FOR CHARACTER RESALES AND INCLUDED ART NOT DONE BY ME

[size=150]Adoptables[/size]
If you buy an adoptable from me, you may change the gender, design slightly, etc.
Ask permission from me to sell/trade it.
Do not sell adoptables you have bought from me for more than their original price UNLESS THEY HAVE EXTRA ART.
If the adoptable was made by me(lines and all) my signature must remain on the piece.
Please credit me for the design!
If you fail to pay, I will revoke perms from you and resell the adopt.

[size=150]Characters[/size]
If you buy a character from me, you must follow the original artist’s TOS. My tos does not override theirs unless I state I have been given permission by the designer. The following under this header pertains to only characters designed by myself.
If you buy a character from me that was made by me, you must come back and ask my permission before trading/selling/or gifting.
Never sell a character you have gained from me for more than I sold it to you, unless it has gained more art since then.
If you fail to pay me or go through with your part of the trade of a character, I will revoke permissions to you and I will keep said character.

[size=150]Free Art[/size]
If you receive free art from me, please do not add it into the price when selling the character. It was done for free and should remain free.
Do not get upset etc. on free art topics if you are not chosen. I do not have to finish any free or gift art.
Any free art I do must remain with the CHARACTER I DO THE ART FOR.
You do not have to ask my permission to include the art with a character sale. It was made for that character, it can stay with that character.
You MUST credit my art no matter what.

[size=150]Commissions[/size]
I have the right to turn down any commission.
I do not offer refunds once payment has been sent- only if I cannot finish a piece, etc.
You do not have to ask permission to include an art piece with a character, you paid for it- it’s yours.
Do not recolor/change a commission I have done for you to fit another character.
If something is wrong with your commission, please ASK and I will fix it free of charge.
TAT is anywhere from a few days to a month. If you are waiting longer than 2 months, I will offer a refund.
If you break any of these rules, I can revoke your permission to use the piece.

TRACING/COPYING/HEAVILY REFERENCING ANY OF MY WORK WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS CREDIT ME.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF MY ART UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO.
DO NOT USE MY CHARACTERS IN YOUR ROLEPLAYS
[/center]