in effect from feb 1st 2017
Aeolia @ WHF
[center]Artwork that has been purchased[/center]
• Payment types Accepted:
‣ Chatland deltas and Paypal
• Will you offer refunds?
‣ No. However, if I am unable to complete your commission, you will be refunded.
• Will you be utilizing invoices?
[center]Artwork & the Patron[/center]
• May the patron include artwork that is purchased in a character sale?
• May the patron alter any purchased artwork? (Feel free to specify poses, large artwork, references, etc.)
‣slight modifications allowed, incl. gender, hair, backgrounds, etc. credit must always be given for my work.
• May the patron sell the commissioned artwork individually?
• May the patron include any premade art (such as premade poses or bases) created by you with a character?
‣No. Permissions to premades do are valid only to those who purchase them.
• May any premade characters/markings be resold by the patron?
• May any premade characters/markings be traded by the patron?
• May any premade characters/markings be given away by the patron?
• In the event that a character is allowed to be resold, how should the price of said character be reflected?
‣ no more than original price if being sold alone. (if character has accumulated art, this is no longer valid)
• Should the patron notify you when a character is sold (as long as it falls within their rights) and to whom the character is sold to?
‣unless stated before i sell/trade/etc, no.
[center]Crediting & Usage of Artwork[/center]
• May the patron re-upload purchased artwork to another site?
‣for personal use, yes. in your own gallery, no.
• List what sites your artwork is allowed on, or which sites you would not like your art on.
‣anywhere, as long as credit is given.
• May any person re-upload your artwork to another site?
‣ no. only the patron
• Should the patron include credit/link back to your page in the event that re-uploading is allowed?
• May the patron use purchased artwork for profit?
• May the patron apply their own Terms of Services/Use to your artwork or purchased characters?
• If a member has questions regarding the sale of artwork or a character, should they first refer to these Terms?